DOWNTOWN LOYALTY CARDS
1. Collect your loyalty card at participating locations.
2. Visit 10 different participating Downtown Blacksburg merchants and make a minimum purchase of $5.
3. Have each merchant add their stamp to your loyalty card.
4. When your card is full you are eligible to receive your choice of a $5 Gift Certificate from one of the participating businesses!
Redeem rewards at the DBI Office, (CAIO, 149 College Ave, next to the Lyric) Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time.
Alexander Black House
Cabo Fish Taco
Cafe de Bangkok
- Capone's Jewelry
Clay Corner Inn
- Gourmet Pantry
- Heavener Hardware
High Peak Sportswear
John's Camera & Records
- Kent Jewelers
- Mad Dog
- Matrix Gallery
Next Door Bake Shop
P. Buckley Moss
Polished by Claire V
The Artful Lawyer Gallery Store
- Wicked Taco
Wireless Zone/Totally Wireless
- YMCA Thrift Store
... Check back regularly for more participating businesses!
SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY- NOVEMBER 28
Start your Holiday shopping while supporting our local small businesses and enjoy special bargains, prize drawings and fun!
DBI Passport- the following business will be offering some special treats and deals when you show your Downtown passport. Passports will be available in downtown businesses starting one week before Small Business Saturday.
• 310 Rosemont
• Artful Gallery Store
• Cabo Fish Taco
• Capone's Jewelry
• Fringe Benefit
• Gourmet Pantry
• Greenhouse Boardshop
• Heirloom Originals
• High Peak Sportswear
• Honeysuckle Studio
• John's Cameras & Records
• Kent Jewelers
• Lyric Theatre
• Mad Dog
• Matrix Gallery
• Mish Mish
• Nice Dreams
• P. Buckley Moss Gallery
• Uncommonly Gifted
• YMCA Thrift Store
Go Shopping Montgomery County
• Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce FREE RAFFLE- Each participating business will be giving shopper tickets to the first 50 customers. Those tickets will be placed into a drawing for a $100 gift card from the Chamber.- Stop in to participating businesses and sign up to win $100. No purchase required.
• Participating Downtown Blacksburg Businesses include- Artful Gallery Store, Fringe Benefit, Greenhouse Boardshop, Kent Jewelers, Mad Dog, Matrix Gallery, Mish Mish, P. Buckley Moss Gallery, t.r. collection, Uncommonly Gifted.
For full list of participating businesses visit: Go Shopping Montgomery County
Blacksburg Museum & Cultural Foundation Gift Shop
10% off all Alexander Black House signature items including "Historic Buildings in Blacksburg" ornaments.
Open for shoppers 10- 6pm.
Parents may bring their children in for gift making (great for teacher gifts, grandparents, aunt, uncles, etc) from 10-12 noon.
Selling handmade arts and crafts ranging from canvases and framed artwork to stationary and ornaments made by our art instructors.
Because we love and support our artists, the money for their items will go directly back to them!
Every Wednesday, at 9:30pm
Top of the Stairs
SEEDS - Blacksburg Nature Center
Come explore, play, use your senses, do crafts, read, tell stories, and learn about the living world around you.
Upcoming activities, week of Nov. 3-7
Explore Tuesdays: 9 a.m. - noon, Come play, do crafts, and tell stories.
After School Thursdays: 2-5 p.m., Art and Music in nature with Robin Boucher and her students.
Play Date Fridays: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., Litter and nature with Dorothy Birch: Games, crafts, fun.
Family Saturdays: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., Owl pellet dissection. See what little skeletons you can find.
Located at Blacksburg's historic Price House, 107 Wharton Street, SE. Parking in the driveway, on Wharton St., and within two short blocks on Clay St. at the Spout Spring parking strip. Admission is free. Donations welcome. Visit at any point during open hours to enjoy activities. Fun for all ages. www.seedskids.org
For specific information on Downtown Blacksburg Events please contact:
Laureen Blakemore, Director